This article is about how to Hide or show the task view Button In Windows 11. Task view in Windows is an efficient way to organize multiple tasks at once. Provides an overview of all open applications and allows you to switch between them by creating virtual desktops, which are collections of virtual screens that can be seen on the screen at the same time. You don’t use the task view very often, so you want to remove the task view button From your taskbar, or you want to start using it to better manage your projects and display its icon on the taskbar.
Windows 11 turns into a new one features is the task view button on the taskbar. This is button Allows you to view open windows and virtual desktops – if you have them. But maybe you don’t need it and it disappears rather than wasting space on the taskbar. Below, we have mentioned the steps to hide or show the task view Button On Windows 11/10.
How to Hide or show the task view Button On the Windows taskbar
How to Hide the Windows 11 taskbar Button
- Disabling task view is easy button On the Windows 11 taskbar. First, right-click on the taskbar and select “Taskbar Settings” from the pop-up.up It seems that
- In Personalization > Taskbar, open the “Taskbar Items” section by clicking the heading (if it’s not already expanded), then set the “Task View” switch to “Off”.
- After that, close the settings and you’re good to go. You can always access Task View by pressing Windows+Tab on your keyboard.
How to Show Windows 11 task view Button
- If you want to enable task view button Then back on the taskbar, right-click on the taskbar and select “Taskbar Settings”.
- Windows Settings will automatically open to Personalization > Taskbar. Find the “Taskbar Items” section and switch “Task View” to “On”.
- When you flip the switch, you will see the work display button Immediately return to your taskbar. If you click on it, you’ll see an easy way to manage your open windows and switch between virtual desktops.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Hide or show the task view Button On Windows 11/10. “Work Vision” feature Lets you quickly see your open windows and virtual desktops in Windows 11, but not everyone has an exclusive need. button on their taskbar. Here it is how to Get rid of the work scene button Take it back if you change your mind later. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Hide or Show Task View Button On Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Hide or Show Task View Button On Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Hide or Show Task View Button On Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Hide or Show Task View Button On Windows 11
I hope you like the guide How to Hide or Show Task View Button On Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Hide #Show #Task #View #Button #Windows