In this article we will talk how to Integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is a unified communications platform from Microsoft that allows employees of businesses and organizations to easily collaborate and communicate in a variety of ways. Teams enables intelligent communication from anywhere with chat, email, video conferencing, file storage, and app integration, so team members can stay in touch wherever they are.
However, one of the most common forms of communication among employees is still traditional phone. Phone Calls are still necessary when a topic needs to be discussed in more detail or when a personal level of communication is needed. Most of the business communication is done through it phone, teams can integrate with Voice over IP (VoIP) systems to make work life even easier. Below are the steps to integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams.
Using Google Chrome? Ring central extension is the easiest solution
If you’re already a RingCentral MVP customer and leveled up on Google Chrome, the easiest way to integrate with Microsoft Teams is to use the Chrome extension, which makes getting started really easy. phone Calls and video meetings directly from Microsoft Teams. The best part is that the extension isn’t limited to Teams — it works across Microsoft Office 365, including Outlook. Extension can:
- Schedule meetings from Outlook.
- Easily call or SMS contacts from contact cards in Office 365
- Make and receive calls directly from the office or teams
- View all RingCentral and office contacts together
- Click to call anything phone The number that appears in email messages
- Much more…
Since Google Chrome is used everywhere, this option is suitable for many people. But you are not limited to using one extension. Read on to know about the rest of the options.
Integrate the Ring Central application directly with Microsoft Teams
If you use Microsoft Edge or Safari or want to integrate with RingCentral mobile app, you can integrate the RingCentral app directly from the Microsoft Groups app screen. Click on “Add Application” and search for “Ring Central” and it will appear.
- Since we’re integrating the RingCentral app with Teams, you should also have the regular RingCentral apps for desktop. mobile installed on your device.
- Once you add the app, it will show up up On the left side bar, you can pin the app for easy access, which definitely makes it more convenient.
- The first time you open the RingCentral app, you’ll need to go through a setup process that involves logging into your accounts and authenticating everything. To do this, you must have an account with sufficient permissions.
- If you’ve got a large company or want everyone to install it, you may want to follow RingCentral’s official documentation, which requires someone with administrator access to set it up. up Grant the correct permissions in and on Azure.
- Once you’ve got everything set up — and it’s worth noting that RingCentral has very helpful tech support if you have any questions — you can call directly into the interface using the dialer app. This will launch the RingCentral app to make the call.
- You can search through your groups contacts just as you would expect.
- From any chat or card screen, you can trigger a meeting or a call with a contact or group using the Ring Central icon or commands.
- If you want, you can schedule a future meeting from the contact card.
- As you can see, the features These integrations are similar to Chrome extensions, but they work in all browsers. However, the main benefit of using a Chrome extension is that you can integrate across Office 365, which is quite useful.
Corporate customer? You can upgrade to a cloud PBX for powerful native teams Features
- If you’re using an enterprise license of Microsoft Teams, you can upgrade your Ring Central suite to support full cloud PBX integration.
- This integration is a significant enhancement to the group companies own operations phone system. Large organizations that require advanced call routing, queuing, recording and analytics will have much better luck upgrading to the Cloud PBX option, as it is fully integrated without the need for any add-ons or extensions. This is the final option for adding VoIP phone system for Microsoft Teams, and it uses officially supported extension mechanisms in Microsoft Teams.
- RingCentral PSTN services are available in 44 countries and 16 languages, and you can set up up Local and toll-free numbers in over 110 countries.
We hope you like our article how to Integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams. In large companies with multiple locations, many phone Applications on different platforms ie a feature- Need a rich voice solution. A single communication service cannot meet the needs of the entire organization and ends up Costs more than expected as complexity increases due to multiple requirements.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams; please read all steps above so that you understand How to integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams
I hope you like the guide How to integrate VoIP PBX with Microsoft Teams. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#integrate #VoIP #PBX #Microsoft #Teams