This article is about how to Open links from videos in iOS 16. In iOS 16, Apple has made another breakthrough with Live Text feature. Compile it up In short, you can now use direct text to interact with videos in the Photos app or images on websites. feature Photos on the website with limited functionality to interact with the images in the app. Last of course, this update brings something new features Take full advantage of this feature. For example, you can now directly open, copy, share, or bookmark a web link of a video that you can get in the Photos app on your demand.
Currently, Direct Text is only available to developers, and you’ll have to wait for iOS 16’s public release. Apple’s iOS 16, released at WWDC 2022, is currently in developer beta. You can download the iPhone update now, but in most cases you shouldn’t do it yet. If you are already interested in checking out the new iPhone features In iOS 16, there may be an alternative to satisfy your craving. Some are hidden on your iPhone features You haven’t found out yet, especially if it’s running on iOS 15. Below, we have mentioned the steps to open links from videos in iOS 16.
How to Open attachments from videos on iPhone
Through the Photos app
- Open the Photos app and open the video.
- Pause the video at the text you want to extract.
- You’ll find the Direct Text icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- (If you can’t see the live text icon, tap the timeline and move the slider back and forth. You can long-press any word in the freeze-frame)
- Tap the Direct Text icon.
- If you want to copy all the text, tap Copy All at the bottom right.
- If you want to do more, long press any word to select it and launch the options menu. Drag the blue dot to increase or decrease the selection.
- From the Options menu, you can tap:
- Copy it
- Select all
- see Up
- Search the Internet
- Launch Safari → Open Video.
- Pause the video in the text area and maximize the window.
- If inside
- In portrait mode, tap the three-dot icon and select Show text.
- In landscape mode, tap the Live Text or Show Text icon.
- Tap Copy All to copy the selected text.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Open links from videos in iOS 16. With iOS 16, Apple has made another round of improvements with Direct Text feature. To make a long story short, you can now use direct text to interact with videos in the Photos app or images on websites; This is a significant leap from the limited functionality of feature In the past to interact only with images in the Photos app. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Open Links From Videos on iOS 16; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Open Links From Videos on iOS 16 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Open Links From Videos on iOS 16, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Open Links From Videos on iOS 16
I hope you like the guide How to Open Links From Videos on iOS 16. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Open #Links #Videos #iOS