This article is about how to Reinstall deleted apps on iPhone. In the past, recovering deleted apps from your iPhone or iPad meant relying on a backup or repurchasing it. But those ways are now history. Compared to the early days, recovering accidentally deleted apps on your iPhone or iPad is much easier. Thanks to iCloud, managing apps is simple and hassle-free. Also, if you’ve already purchased the app, it doesn’t cost you anything to download the app again.
If you have deleted an app on your iPhone and iPad to save space or because the app is not useful at the time, it’s not a one-way street, sometimes you can reinstall the app on your device with these steps. Although iOS doesn’t have a section that exclusively lists “Recently Deleted” apps, you can still find apps that you’ve purchased in the past but haven’t downloaded to your iPhone. For the same thing. Below we have mentioned the steps to reinstall deleted apps on iPhone.
How to Restore deleted apps on iPhone
- First, launch the App Store. If you have a lot of apps downloaded on your iPad and don’t want to search for the App Store icon, you can use Spotlight Search feature.
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Purchases from profile settings.
- At the top of the purchased list, tap Not on this iPhone or Not on this iPad. These preferences will narrow down the apps you don’t have installed on the device.
- Scroll down the list until you find the app and tap Cloud button Restore it to iPad.
- If you have an older device or haven’t updated to the latest version of the iOS operating system, you might get a warning that the app isn’t compatible with your device. You can download the latest version of the app that supports your operating system or update iOS to the latest version before downloading.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Reinstall deleted apps on iPhone. If you’ve deleted an app on your iPhone and iPad to save space, or because the app wasn’t useful at the time, it’s not a one-way street: you can always reinstall that particular app on your device in a few small steps. Although iOS doesn’t have a section that exclusively lists “Recently Deleted” apps, you can still find apps that you’ve purchased in the past but are no longer downloaded to your iPhone, which is the same thing in practice.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Reinstall Deleted Apps on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Reinstall Deleted Apps on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Reinstall Deleted Apps on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Reinstall Deleted Apps on iPhone
I hope you like the guide How to Reinstall Deleted Apps on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Reinstall #Deleted #Apps #iPhone