In this article we will talk how to Remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10. Samsung phones And Galaxy Tabs come with many pre-installed apps, many of which are useless to the end user. Such applications are called bloatware. Since they are installed as system applications, there is no option to uninstall them. Bloatware is a problem with Android, and it’s not just Samsung. Removing “Uninstall” or “Disable” applications button Grayed out in settings is Always send ADB commands phone From a computer, it was a difficult setup.
Smartphone OEMs provide their custom interface for their devices with Android versions. But apart from stock Android, most Android smartphone manufacturers offer pre-installed apps, which we call bloatware. Root access is usually required to remove pre-installed system apps from your Android device. Sometimes, some third-party apps are also easily uninstalled. Below are the steps to remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10.
How to Remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10
You must first install ADB on your Windows, macOS, Linux PC. Alternatively, you can also use the minimal ADB and Fastboot tool for this. Once this is done, follow the steps below to uninstall bloatware from your Samsung Galaxy S10 device:
- Go to Settings > About phone > Software information about your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Keep tapping on ‘Build Number’ until you see the message “Developer Mode Enabled” on the screen.
- Now go to Settings > Developer Options and enable the ‘USB Debugging’ toggle.
- Connect your Galaxy S10 to the PC using a USB cable.
- On the computer, open the folder where ADB and fastboot tools are installed (eg C:/adb).
- While holding the SHIFT key, right-click on an empty space in the folder.
- Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ option from the menu.
- Enter the following command to check device-PC connection through ADB:
- On your phone screen, “Allow USB Debugging?” You will be asked. At the message, tap “Yes.”
- The command must provide a device ID. If it doesn’t, make sure you install the correct USB drivers on your computer.
- Start the ADB shell by entering the following command:
- Now, enter the following command to uninstall the pre-installed system app/bloatware from your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e:
- pm uninstall -k –user 0
- pm uninstall -k –user 0
- Add “
Make sure to replace the ”.
- Once you enter the command, ADB will automatically remove/uninstall the specified system application and display a “Success” message.
- You must repeat the commands for different package names corresponding to the applications you want to uninstall.
- That’s it!
I hope you understand this article, How to Remove bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10 without root. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section for this article. If your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to show your support.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10
I hope you like the guide How to Remove Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S10. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Remove #Bloatware #Samsung #Galaxy #S10