This article is about How to Share Wi-Fi passwords between Chromebooks and Android. A Wi-Fi network is a shared Internet connection with multiple devices home or business through a wireless router. The router connects directly to your Internet modem and acts as a hub to broadcast the Internet signal to all your Wi-Fi enabled devices. It gives you the ability to stay connected to the Internet as long as you are within your network coverage area.
Easily share Wi-Fi password across your Chrome OS device and Android phone If you want to connect to the Internet faster on a new Chromebook. As a result, we provide instructions how to Share Wi-Fi password between Chromebooks and Android smartphones in this article. Below, we have mentioned the steps to share Wi-Fi passwords between Chromebooks and Android.
How to Sync Wi-Fi passwords between Chromebooks and Android
To share your Chromebook and Android Wi-Fi networks and password, you must first sync yours phone with your Chromebook.
- On your Android, swipe down from the top of the phone screen and turn on Bluetooth in the Quick Settings menu.
- On your Chromebook, select the time in the lower-right corner of the screen and turn on Bluetooth.
- Select Phone icon on the taskbar.
- Select Start in pop-up the window
- Under Device detected, confirm that your phone Selected, then select Accept to continue.
- Enter your Google password.
- Select Done. Your Android phone Now connected to your Chromebook.
- Select the time in the bottom right corner of the screen and select the Settings gear.
- Select Accounts in the left sidebar, then select Sync and Google Services.
- Select Manage your syncing.
- Select Sync All to sync your connected devices.
Share Wi-Fi from phone For Chromebook
Here it is how to Share your Android’s Internet connection from your Chromebook’s settings:
- On your Chromebook, select the time and select the Settings gear.
- Select Network in the left sidebar and confirm mobile Data enabled, then select your mobile device.
- Select Connect in the popup window.
- You can now access the Internet through your phone. Go to Network Settings and select Disconnect when done.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Share Wi-Fi passwords between Chromebooks and Android. Wi-Fi is a wireless networking technology that allows devices such as computers, mobile Devices and other equipment to interface with the Internet. It allows these devices and more to exchange information with each other and form a network. Internet connection is through a wireless router. When you access Wi-Fi, you connect your Wi-Fi enabled devices to a wireless router that allows them to interface with the Internet. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Share WIFI Passwords Between Chromebooks and Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Share WIFI Passwords Between Chromebooks and Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Share WIFI Passwords Between Chromebooks and Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Share WIFI Passwords Between Chromebooks and Android
I hope you like the guide How to Share WIFI Passwords Between Chromebooks and Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Share #WIFI #Passwords #Chromebooks #Android