In this article we will talk how to Shoot 4K videos with iPhone. The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are capable of shooting 4K video with HDR and Dolby Vision, creating content that was unthinkable on an Apple smartphone just a few years ago. However, it is very easy to miss the full potential of the iPhone with or without the camera iPhone 12. If you want the best video quality on iPhone XS and newer models, make sure you don’t make this one mistake.
Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro can already capture great-looking video with great colors and plenty of detail thanks to its 4K resolution. But the introduction of ProRes video could improve this further.
ProRes is Apple’s proprietary video codec camera Software like Adobe Premiere allows for more control during post-production, capturing more information during recording. Final Cut, or da Vinci solution. ProRes is commonly used in professional video production, but Apple has now made it available on the latest iPhone. Below are the steps to shoot 4K videos with iPhone.
How to Shoot 4K videos with iPhone
If you’ve recently purchased an iPhone, don’t know how to Let us help you shoot a 4K clip. The truth is, shooting 4K videos on an iPhone isn’t as complicated as you might think. All you have to do is manipulate some registration settings and tap “Register”. button. Let’s take you through the steps to shoot 4K videos using an iPhone.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and click Camera.
- Tap Record Video and select the desired recording quality. iPhones can shoot 4K videos at three different frame rates: 24FPS, 30FPS and 60FPS.
- If you want to shoot high-quality and smooth videos, we recommend choosing 4K@60FPS.
Now, just open it Camera Tap on the app and register button Start shooting 4K videos on your iPhone.
How to Transfer 4K videos from iPhone to PC
Once you start shooting 4K videos on your iPhone, the storage will fill up up Even faster. It can even occupy a minute of 4K video at 60 FPS up 400MB of space on your device. That’s why it’s a good idea to transfer these videos to your computer frequently to save space on your smartphone. Follow these steps to transfer 4K video from iPhone to PC.
- Connect iPhone to your Windows PC via USB.
- Confirm the connection by tapping Trust button Enter your passcode on your iPhone.
- Open the Photos app on your computer, tap Import in the top-right corner, and select From USB device.
- Now, select the device and select the videos you want to convert.
Transferring 4K video from iPhone to Mac is slightly different from Windows PC. Here’s how you can import 4K videos from iPhone to your Mac.
- Connect the iPhone to your Mac via USB. Unlike Windows, you don’t need to confirm the connection for Mac.
- The Photos app on your Mac will automatically launch. In the left side menu bar, select your device.
- Now, select the videos you want to convert and tap Import Selected button Move them to your Mac.
We hope you like our article how to Shoot 4K videos with iPhone. If you want to use the maximum capabilities of your iPhone camera To capture crisp 4K footage, it can be easily done by changing the phone’s settings
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Shoot 4K Videos with iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Shoot 4K Videos with iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Shoot 4K Videos with iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Shoot 4K Videos with iPhone
I hope you like the guide How to Shoot 4K Videos with iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Shoot #Videos #iPhone