This article is about how to Stop sharing location on iPhone without them knowing. When you use iPhone, your location is constantly shared with the platform and various applications for better user convenience and experience. However, some apps misuse your location data and provide it to third parties. Therefore, the privacy of your location may be compromised. If you have any spy app on your iPhone, it can be monitored continuously phone Report the location and the person tracking you phone activities.
This is tutorial They will protest how to Stop secretly sharing your iPhone location. iPhone constantly tracks your location, and with both Find My iPhone and Family Sharing, your location is always shared with your contacts. When you stop sharing your location, your known emergency contacts can receive a notification. Below, we have mentioned the steps to stop location sharing on iPhone without their knowledge.
How to Prevent them from sharing location on iPhone without their knowledge
- Stop sharing your location with someone on iMessage
- Tap the Messages app. It’s a tattoo button With a white chat bubble, usually found in the main home Screen.
- Tap the message that shares your current location.
- Tap the blue circle with an “i”. This is button At the top right of the screen.
- Tap Stop sharing my location. This will be in red text below Send My Current Location.
- Tap Stop sharing my location. Your location will no longer be shared with him.
- Turn off location sharing for your iPhone
- Open your iPhone settings. This is an application that looks like gray teeth, which is usually found on one of your teeth home Screens.
- If one of you can’t find the app home On screens, this can be in a folder named Applications.
- Tap Privacy. It is located at the end of the third section.
- Tap Location Services. This is the first option at the top of the menu.
- Slide button Next to “Location Services” to the “Off” position. The space on the right button Must be white. Now your location will not be shared with any app.
- This function can always be replayed by sliding button to the “ON” position (leftmost position button turns green).
- Note that many applications require location services to function properly (such as GPS tracking).
- You can enable or disable location services for specific apps (“Share my location” option in the list below).
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Stop sharing location on iPhone without them knowing. If you have an iPhone, it’s easy to share your location with family and friends. Find My iPhone app enables complete and accurate tracking in real time. But what if you want to leave the radar and go into stealth mode? How to Stop sharing location without their knowledge, you might ask. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Stop Sharing Location on iPhone Without Them Knowing; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Stop Sharing Location on iPhone Without Them Knowing in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Stop Sharing Location on iPhone Without Them Knowing, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Stop Sharing Location on iPhone Without Them Knowing
I hope you like the guide How to Stop Sharing Location on iPhone Without Them Knowing. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Stop #Sharing #Location #iPhone #Knowing