In this article we will talk how to Turn on MIUI Phone On the Google Pixel. As much as we love Google Pixel devices, we all understand that they are too expensive for the specs and common issues. While Redmi and Xiaomi users have a strong preference for stock Android, they won’t be satisfied with the Google Pixel as Xiaomi offers the same specs and a similar experience at half the price.
If you compare it with MIUI, AOSP (Pixel UI) is much smoother. There is a way to get that smoothness and look in MIUI. This is guide Requires Magisk and only works with MIUI 12.5+ based on Android 11+. Back gestures don’t work. Use FNG (Fluid Navigation Gestures) for back gesture. Unfortunately, this is the only solution. Below are the steps to Turn MIUI Phone On the Google Pixel.
How to Turn on MIUI Phone On the Google Pixel
Android is known for customization and as a result, there are many ways to get the Google Pixel look on your MIUI device.
Lancer Android Launcher
- A third-party Android launcher is the best way to turn your Redmi device into a Google Pixel. It is fast, reliable and does not involve many steps.
- Among the best Android launchers, Lawnchair is perfect for giving a Google Pixel look to a Xiaomi device. And it doesn’t stop at exchanging looks – the Lancer has a multi-pixel launcher features Google Discover, “At a Glance” widget, Pixel-like app actions, etc.
- It supports Google Feed/Discover, however, users need to download a separate app called Lawnfeed to make it work.
- The downside is that users won’t get the perfect pixel look, as launchers can customize the look to an extent. You can root the device to further break the limitations, but you can also install a custom ROM.
Pixel Experience Custom ROM
- A custom ROM is a third-party firmware based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) that allows users to make changes to the appearance of a device locked to a default Android skin.
- While there are many custom ROMs out there that can get the most out of your device, Pixel Experience suits our needs best. As the name suggests, custom ROM ports are all the latest ones features Pixel Launcher with Pixel look and feel. It is one of the few custom ROMs that offers stability and the latest updates.
I hope you have understood this article how to Replace a MIUI phone On the Google Pixel. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section for this article. If your answer is yes, please support us by sharing this article with your friends and family.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Turn MIUI Phone into Google Pixel; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Turn MIUI Phone into Google Pixel in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Turn MIUI Phone into Google Pixel, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Turn MIUI Phone into Google Pixel
I hope you like the guide How to Turn MIUI Phone into Google Pixel. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Turn #MIUI #Phone #Google #Pixel