This article is about how to Use Shazam on iPhone without downloading the app. Shazam was created in 1999 by Shazam Entertainment Limited. The company was founded by two college students from the University of California, Berkeley. In its early stages, Shazam launched in the UK and identified songs through a phone call After the call ended, the caller received the song title and artist name via text message. In 2002, Shazam launched in the United States on AT&T’s wireless network in a joint venture with Music. phone. Later in 2008, Shazam debuted on the App Store for iPhone. It gave users the ability to launch iTunes and buy a song they identified.
Shazam is a great app that helps users find unknown songs. To use it, like other sites, it is necessary to download it, or since iPhone owners can use it without downloading the app, that’s what most people thought. Below are the steps to use Shazam on iPhone without downloading the app.
How to Use Shazam on iPhone without downloading the app
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap Control Center.
- Scroll down to the “More Controls” list, then tap Music Recognition to add it to the “Added Controls” list above it.
- Now activate Control Center: One on iPad Home Double-tap the button Home button; On iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up From the bottom of the screen; And in 2018
- On iPad Pro or later or iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top right of the screen.
- When a song you want to recognize is playing in your environment, tap Music Recognition button Wait a few minutes to hear your device play music in Control Center.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Use Shazam on iPhone without downloading the app. Shazam is one of the best apps for identifying songs on your smartphone. iPhone and Android users love this app, which tells you the name of your song when it’s playing phone. In short, with the Shazam app, you can identify any song you don’t know. But do you need to install Shazam app on your iPhone/iPad to use it? With iOS 14.2 and iPad OS 14.2, you can use Shazam on your iPhone/iPad without downloading the app.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use Shazam on iPhone Without Downloading App; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use Shazam on iPhone Without Downloading App in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use Shazam on iPhone Without Downloading App, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Use Shazam on iPhone Without Downloading App
I hope you like the guide How to Use Shazam on iPhone Without Downloading App. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Shazam #iPhone #Downloading #App