In this article we will talk how to Use smart widgets on Galaxy Tab S8. Samsung’s smart widgets let you put up For seven app widgets in one place home screen, and swipe between to access multiple pieces of information at once. Initially, Smart Widgets were only available on the Galaxy S phones – which, to be fair, benefit more from space-saving devices than tablets – after a few months they finally moved on to the Galaxy Tab S8 series.
Samsung’s premium Galaxy S22 series smartphone has become one of the company’s best sellers. phones. One of the smartest features What sets the Samsung Galaxy S22 apart from other models is the introduction of smart widgets that users can swipe through. Now, the South Korean smartphone maker seems to be bringing swipeable smart widgets to all its tablets, including the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8. These smart widgets have long been limited to the latest One UI 4.1 phones Before Samsung decided to bring them to its Galaxy tablets, including the Tab S8. Below are the steps to use Smart Widgets on Galaxy Tab S8.
How to Use smart widgets on Galaxy Tab S8
Insert Smart Widget on Galaxy Tab S8
Creating a Samsung Smart Widget is very easy, but adding one to your Galaxy Tab S8 will be problematic unless you follow the steps below.
- If necessary, go to Settings > Software Update > Download and install and flash your tablet to the May software patch or later, which added Smart Widgets to the Tab S8 series. In older software, you may not see the option.
- on you home Screen Long press an empty area of the display to drag up Overview
- Tap Widgets. You should see Smart Widget as the first available option, or you can search for that name; If it doesn’t, double check that the latest update has been downloaded.
- Tap the drop-down arrow next to Smart Widget; You’ll see options for 2×2, 4×1, or 4×2 widgets.
- Select the option you want and tap Add.
Customize your smart widget
- Long press your widget to drag up Options menu.
- Select Current Widget Settings to select white or black as the widget’s background color, and adjust transparency if desired.
- Press Save to lock in your changes.
- pull up Select the Options menu again and select Add Widget. You’ll see a list of widgets available from the Android apps you’ve downloaded.
- If you add a widget you no longer want, swipe on that app widget, long press to open the options menu, and select Remove current widget.
- Finally, in the Smart Widget Options menu, select Settings. There, you can disable the toggle to automatically rotate widgets based on their current fit, change widget settings — for example, change the zip code of your weather widget — and add or remove widgets from the list.
I hope you have understood this article how to Use smart widgets on Galaxy Tab S8. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section for this article. If your answer is yes, please support us by sharing this article with your friends and family.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to use Smart Widgets on Galaxy Tab S8; please read all steps above so that you understand How to use Smart Widgets on Galaxy Tab S8 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to use Smart Widgets on Galaxy Tab S8, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to use Smart Widgets on Galaxy Tab S8
I hope you like the guide How to use Smart Widgets on Galaxy Tab S8. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Smart #Widgets #Galaxy #Tab