This article is about how to Use TikTok in the background on iPhone and Android. If you haven’t jumped on the TikTok bandwagon yet, this will convince you: you can use one of the platform’s millions of videos as your live wallpaper. phones home and lock screens. That means instead of a still image, a video will play behind all your app icons. If you’ve recently updated to Android 12, you’ll find this under System Wallpaper Options. If you’re an iPhone user, the process isn’t as intuitive, but it’s still easy.
TikTok also had a predecessor called Musical.ly, which was launched in 2014 by Chinese entrepreneurs Alex Zhu and Luyu Yang. ByteDance acquired Musical.ly in 2017 and added the service’s core a year later. features And the user base for its own TikTok app. Existing Musical.ly users migrated. As of 2018, TikTok has surpassed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat in monthly installs in US app stores.
TikTok has more than one billion monthly active users worldwide, 63 percent of whom are between the ages of 10 and 29. Women on TikTok outnumber men two to one in the US. Byte Dance, the popularity of TikTok, is considered one of the most valuable startups in the world today. Below are the steps to use TikTok in background on iPhone and Android.
How to Use TikTok in the background on Android and iPhone
How to Run TikTok in the background
- Click on Stay Movies.
- TikTok only allows you to stream movies in the background.
- Click Share.
- It can be found in the back right hand corner of the stay films.
- The share icon has a small right arrow going through it.
- Select “Background Participant”.
- This may imply up 3 choices: “Picture in Picture,” “Audio,” and “None.”
- Guarantee “Audio” is ticked.
- It enables customers to play audio from movies they stay in when the app is not selected.
Stop TikTok movies from playing in the background
- Select Stay Movies.
- TikTok only offers the option to stream stat movies, but not the app itself.
- Click Share.
- A small right-hand “stock” arrow can be found in the rear right corner of the stay films.
- Click on “Background Participant”.
- Customers will now see 3 choices: “Picture in Picture,” “Audio,” and “None.”
- Guarantee “None” is ticked.
- This may prevent you from enjoying movies in the background.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Use TikTok in background on iPhone and smartphone. TikTok is a social app that lets you create and share videos. Many of the videos revolve around music, with creators recording short clips of themselves dancing and lip-synching using the app’s huge range of sound effects, music clips and filters. But there are countless videos with different themes. There are DIY and craft videos, humorous short films and more.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use TikTok in Background on iPhone and Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use TikTok in Background on iPhone and Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use TikTok in Background on iPhone and Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Use TikTok in Background on iPhone and Android
I hope you like the guide How to Use TikTok in Background on iPhone and Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#TikTok #Background #iPhone #Android